Features & Advantages
Thousands of learning objects, searchable encyclopedias and dictionaries locally available in the Classroom.
Teachers and administrators can easily upload and publish their own content.
Plan & establish class workflow. Allows for best practices to be adopted across all schools.
Enables the centralized consolidation, management (add/delete/update) and distribution of digital content objects to the C3™ devices in the school, over the Internet.
Networking & security
Sophisticated networking capabilities including routing, Internet gateway, firewall and white-listing.
Significantly optimizes the use of internet bandwidth, improving the user experience.
Administrators can remotely connect to a C3™ , for support and content management.
Third party applications
Additional third party applications can easily be installed in the C3™.
Looking for hardware details? Take a look here.
Value Added Features
Configurable user profiles
Customized homepages per type of user, to ease the access to content resources
- Dedicated, configurable home pages for guests, teachers, students and administrator
- Direct links to content, lessons or external websites
- No progamming required, menu driven from the admin portal
- Page tiles with complete choice of colours and icons
- Association of white list of allowed external URL's to each user profile
C3 Cloud - Content Cloud Service
Centralized content hosting & management for all C3's
- Hosted by Critical Links or hosted by the customer
- Convenient, easy to use web-based interface
- Create your own content packages and upload to the C3 Cloud content repository
- Supports static websites, wikipedia content or moodle courses
- Single point assignment of content packages to C3's in schools
- Single point configuration, per C3, of bandwidth and schedule for synchronization
- Monitor all your C3 school devices from the same location
Virtual Learning Environment
With Moodle LMS
- Preloaded on C3 device
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Course assignments and grading of students
- Can load Moodle/SCORM courses from Content Cloud Service
The C3 integrated solution provides a number of advantages for the school and classroom, that truly makes it a one of a kind product.
- Delivery of digital content NOW, without being dependent of Internet bandwidth and reliability.
- Focus on ease of use for students and teachers
- Server based solution, low cost per student , minimal incremental cost.
- Lowers complexity and cost of user device(reduced need of “in-device” content).
- Single point of content management, easily scales and optimizes deliveries to 1.000’s of schools
- Extensive user interface customization and co-branding.
- Lesson planning for multiple teachers – Curriculum delivery tools.
- Language customizable.