The C3 integrated solution...
is designed to provide education cloud type services to a school, or classroom, with limited, unreliable or no Internet connection at all.
This is what we call the microCloud in the classroom!
That enables the microCloud!
In a nutshell, the C3 solution is the complete integration of a cloud-based content distribution service with a locally deployed device:
It's all about the content
Load and sync!
With the C3 integrated solution, you can easily build your own content selection and distribute it all over the world. It's as easy as:
- Acquire content (your original content, 3'rd party, static websites, e-books, etc)
- Package and upload it to the CCS via the Internet
- Assign your selection of content packages for each C3 device
- Let the C3 school devices sync with the CCS
- Change the content any time, anywhere, and just let it sync!
C3 in the school
Leveraging the microCloud!
Every school is different, and the C3 usage model is easily adaptable to different infrastructure scenarios. From our experience, there are three typical modes of usage:
- Classroom mode, without Internet access
- Classroom mode, with Internet access
- School mode
Check out the details for each mode:
Preload content into C3 from the cloud service. Do it anywhere you have internet access, from home or a central office.
C3 is portable enough to make that practical!
- Then take C3 to the school and start it in the classroom
- Students can connect to the network through the C3 built-in Wi-Fi
- Use a browser to access http://mycontent
- No Internet connection is required to access the content
The C3 supports Wi-Fi auto configuration in mobile devices via built-in NFC technology!
C3 uses any low speed and/or intermittent Internet connection in the school, to gradually download updated content from the cloud service.
There is no need to worry about very large downloads that can take a long time and fail, because content downloads are progressive and resume automatically!
- Start C3 in the classroom
- Students connect through C3 built-in Wi-Fi network
- Access http://mycontent for high speed access to local educational content
- C3 also works as Internet gateway in the classroom
- Teacher can disable Internet access during class to maximize students focus on content
C3 supports Wi-Fi auto-configuration in mobile devices via built-in NFC technology.
School-wide deployments, integrated with existing Internet gateway and network infrastructure
- C3 is connected to the wired network in the school
- C3 connects to the Content Cloud service via the Internet, and updates content
- Students and teachers connect using the school wired or wireless network
- Access http://mycontent for high speed access to locally stored educational content